This is an 8×10 Craftsman style wood frame that has tapered sides. Each corner is joined using a hidden tenon and then secured with a raised square peg. Constructed of quater sawn oak and finished in a Mission Medium stain with a semi-gloss finish. The side stiles taper from two inches up to about one and a half inches. The top rail is 1.5″ and the bottom rail is 2″ wide. This frame will look great in any room in your home or office. Another frame that truely reflects the Craftsman look of the early 1900 era.
Price reflects extra for raised corner pegs.
- Approximate Outside Dimensions = 11.5×13.5
- Solid Wood Construction
- Corners secured using raised square wood pegs
- Recessed Turn Buttons on the back for securing contents
- Easy do it yourself design
- Ability to hang frame flat against the wall