Mission Wood Picture Frame with Reversed Arch Rails – 8×10
Mission wood picture frame with a reverse arched top and bottom rails. 8×10 frame that has straight stiles with rails that arch inward to give it a unique appearance. Quarter sawn oak frame with square corner pegs. In the center of the top and bottom rails are square inlays with the larger inlays made from black walnut and the small inlay of ebony. The Mission wood picture frame is finished in a Mission Medium stain with a satin finish. Side rails measure 1.5″ and the top rails measure 2.5″ wide.
- Approximate outside dimensions = 11.5″x14.5″
- Solid Wood Construction
- Corners secured using square pegs
- Turn buttons on the back are provided for securing frame content
- Round felt pads provided.
- Easy do it yourself design
- Ability to hang frame flat against the wall