Simple Classic Photo Frame
Here is a classic photo frame that is in the Mission style. This beautiful frame provides that Arts and Crafts feel in a simple way finished in Mission Dark Medium that will look good in any room of your home or office. This style is a simple classic photo frame that is two inches on both the stiles and rails. Corners are joined using genuine mortise and tenon joinery and then secured with square pegs.
This frame includes a fiber back board that is held in with recessed turn buttons. The frame is designed with the ability to hang it flat against the wall. The finish allows the grains of the oak to be easily seen and is in a satin sheen.
NOTE: There is currently one frame available stained in the same color which is a Mission Dark Medium. Notice the beautiful flakes on the rails which is like tiger stripes which is rare to find.
- Approximate Outside Dimensions – 12″x14″
- Constructed from Quarter Sawn White Oak
- Genuine hidden tenon construction in each corner
- Corners secured using square wood pegs that go all the way through the frame
- Recessed turn buttons on the back for securing contents
- Easily hang frame flat on the wall
- Easy do it yourself design
Contact me for more information.