This is an 8×10 Classic Stickley Mission style tenon wood frame that’s like frame #2005 except much narrower. Constructed of quater sawn white oak and finished in a Mission Medium stain with a semi-gloss finish. The side stiles are one inch wide (1″) and the top and bottom rails are an inch and a quarter (1.25″) wide. This is a great frame for any picture but would also work great for anything with a mat around it such as the picture being displayed. Truly a frame that reflects that craftsmanship of the early 1900 era.
- Approximate Outside Dimensions = 10×12
- Solid Wood Construction of quarter sawn white oak
- Corners secured using square wood pegs
- Recessed Turn Buttons on the back for securing contents
- Easy do it yourself design
- Ability to hang frame flat against the wall